Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 31, 2012 (happy not halloween)

Today is Halloween, but due to Hurricane Sandy's visit to the east coast, Halloween has been postponed while everyone works on recovering, yet others still have no power and are displaced from their environments. I don't know if it's a blessing in disguise that my family and I are in a hotel in PA; we were in an area that didn't get too afflicted by the negative impacts of the hurricane. We have all been indoors for the past several days since the hurricane passed through. It's been really nice not to have to drive back and forth to Jersey everyday... It feels like times, they are a changing; I don't ever remember not celebrating Halloween on October 31st since I came into this glorious country twenty-eight years ago! Sometimes, it feels like time is moving super fast! Now don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm in denial of how everything needs to evolve and I also can't dismiss the fact that my physical body is also changing and transforming... but this other feeling is something different from the normal, you know, we're all just getting older and the planet is evolving... it's just different! I don't know how to describe the feeling right now, but I'm definitely on a quest to find out or at least make sense of it... (how? you maybe wanting to know... well, that comes from being in the silence aka MEDITATION (but, shhhh, I haven't been meditating this year at all, but now I have this daily blog and so I will have to stay accountable so that I can share with you my findings ;))That's all I have for today, thank you for taking a special moment or two out of your precious time to join me on my journey!

Thank you for reading :)
Oh and btw, below is what I stumbled upon on FB and what a perfect reminder for me and YOU ;) In-Joy !

No comments:

Post a Comment